- Immaculately presented, three (potential for four) bedroom, end-terrace townhouse over three levels, with a private garden and garage.
- Set within a modern, recently completed, award winning luxury residential development situated on the banks of the Water of Leith in Currie.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room/kitchen, family room, three double bedrooms, a study, bathroom, en-suite, WC and laundry room.
- Features include zoned gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, high specification fixtures and fittings, alarm, TV and telephone points, and excellent integrated storage provision.
- Further features include a small front garden, a private rear garden with a lawn and patio, a private driveway, and a separate garage with an electric door.
- Easy and quick access to City Centre (20 mins), whilst enjoying a local village atmosphere.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented, three (potential for four) bedroom, end-terrace townhouse over three levels, with a private garden and garage. The property is set within a modern, recently completed, award winning luxury residential development situated on the banks of the Water of Leith in Currie. Upon entering the property, the welcoming hallway provides access to a store cupboard, the ground floor WC with a two-piece suite, and to a good-sized study with a front-facing window and carpeted flooring. Towards the rear of the property, the stylish open plan living room/dining room/kitchen features a wealth of natural light from the large tri-fold doors which open out directly into the garden. Additionally the space offers pendant light fittings, quality wood-effect flooring, the under-stairs cupboard, and ample room for lounge and dining furniture. Set to one side, the tastefully-finished kitchen is fitted with modern gloss units, wood-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a stainless sink with drainer, and under-cabinet lighting. Integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, 5-ring gas hob with a canopy above, an oven, and a dishwasher. On the first floor, a separate and extremely generous family room has three windows overlooking the garden, carpeted flooring, and pendant light fittings, and offers use as an additional bedroom. Towards the front is the master bedroom which has views out over the Water of Leith, built-in wardrobes, and an en-suite with a three-piece suite and a separate shower cubicle. Two further well-proportioned double bedrooms are on the second floor, both with built-in wardrobes. Also on this floor are two store cupboards, a laundry room, and a family bathroom with a three-piece suite and a separate mains shower. Currie, Juniper Green and nearby Balerno have pleasant village atmospheres and an excellent range of local amenities. The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait are just a short drive away, and offer an extensive range of high-street names and large supermarkets, with the city centre just 20 minutes away. There are many attractive walks nearby, including along the Water of Leith, the Pentland Hills, and the Malleny National Trust Gardens, with golfing at the prestigious Dalmahoy Golf and Country Club. Public transport, including Curriehill railway station, provides regular services into the city centre and surrounding areas. Local schooling includes Currie Primary School and Currie High School, and the main Heriot Watt University campus is also close by. Additionally, private schooling options, including George Watson's College and George Heriot's School, are easily accessible by both car or public transport.