- Very spacious, four bedroom, double-upper villa with original features, forming part of a row of impressive Victorian properties.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located in Leith Links, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: a ground floor entrance stairway, hall, living room, dining kitchen, four double bedrooms, a bathroom, en-suite and utility room.
- Features include double glazing, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include period plasterwork, high ceilings and panelled doors, a paved rear garden, with ample unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available on request.
** CLOSING DATE SET FOR MONDAY, 26TH OCTOBER AT 11 AM ** Very spacious, four bedroom, double-upper villa with original features, forming part of a row of impressive Victorian properties. Set on a quiet residential street, located in Leith Links, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The ground floor entrance stairway leads up to the hall which serves each room on the first floor. Set to the front, the light and spacious living room features a bay window, sanded and varnished floorboards, decorative cornice and a living flame fire. With a pantry cupboard and space for dining furniture, the dining kitchen is fitted with contemporary wall and base units with stone effect worktops and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated fridge, gas hob, double electric oven and extractor hood, while the adjoining utility room has space for further white goods. Bedroom three (which may be used as a dining room) is set to the front, whilst bedroom two is to the rear, includes a plain cornice, and the bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, parquet flooring and an electric shower. The second-floor landing is spacious enough to be used as a study area, and the master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom. The Leith Links district is most famous for its open parklands, one of Edinburgh's larger green spaces, with other leisure opportunities including Seafield Recreation Ground and Craigentinny Golf Course. The fashionable Shore district can be found around a mile away, with its fine selection of Michelin-starred restaurants, and the Ocean Terminal retail complex a little further beyond offers a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a wide choice of high-street retailers and restaurants. Leith Walk, Easter Road, and Great Junction Street all lie within around a mile's radius, offering a wealth of restaurants, cafés, bars, and supermarkets. There are frequent bus services in the area, as well as a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy.