- Beautifully presented and spacious, three-bedroom, end-terrace house, with a garden and a driveway.
- Set in a quiet and modern factored residential development, located in the Niddrie area, lying east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, three double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and a ground-floor WC.
- Highlights include a stylish integrated kitchen, modern bathroom suites, gas central heating, double glazing and contemporary flooring.
- Light and tastefully finished ready to move in, there is good integrated storage provision including bedroom wardrobes and a partially loft space.
- Externally, there is a small lawn and a mono-blocked driveway to the front; whilst to the rear is an enclosed patio garden with a store shed, and a large shared green beyond.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented and spacious, three-bedroom, end-terrace house, with a garden and a driveway. Set in a quiet and modern factored residential development, located in the Niddrie area, lying east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall affords access to the public rooms, a modern WC and the stairway leading to the upper hall, and features wood effect flooring extending through to the kitchen/dining room. The living room is set to the front with carpeted flooring, a storage cupboard and a TV wall mount. The kitchen is set to the rear, with ample space for freestanding dining furniture, a storage cupboard and access to the garden area. Modern units include stone effect worktops with matching upstands, a sink with drainer, with appliances including an integrated oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. On the upper floor, the master bedroom is set to the front featuring carpeted flooring, a central light fitting, a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room. Whilst bedrooms two and three are set to the rear, similarly well sized and finished with carpeted flooring, with bedroom two featuring a built-in wardrobe. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite and partially tiled splash walls. Niddrie is an established residential area, located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, including a Lidl supermarket and an extensive range of high-street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird, an ASDA at the Jewel, with Cameron Toll Shopping Centre offering additional shopping facilities plus a Sainsbury's superstore. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and a seafront promenade, and the extensive parklands of Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat, Duddingston Loch and Figgate Park are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1, with regular public transport available on Niddrie Mains Road. Council Tax Band: C Tenure: Freehold