- Immaculately-presented and exceptionally spacious, four bedroom, detached family home, with a large private garden and a driveway.
- Located in a desirable and family-oriented residential cul-de-sac in Loanhead, Midlothian.
- The ground floor is comprised of: an entrance hallway, living room/dining room, breakfasting kitchen, dining/TV room, family room/fifth bedroom, and a WC.
- The first floor consists of: four double bedrooms, two en-suite shower rooms, and a family bathroom.
- Highlights include a quality fitted kitchen, fitted bathroom suites, contemporary flooring and lighting, and impressive open rural views to the rear.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, multiple TV and phone points, and excellent storage provision including a loft space.
- Externally, there is a two-level tiered rear garden including a lawn, paved patio and a large wood-decked terrace with sweeping views.
- To the front, there is a lawn, a mono-bloc double driveway, and a side-access gate to the rear garden.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, and well-maintained communal grounds including a green to the front.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate.
Immaculately-presented and exceptionally spacious, four bedroom, detached family home, with a large private garden and a driveway. The property is located in a desirable and family-oriented residential cul-de-sac in Loanhead, Midlothian. A welcoming reception hall features quality flooring, recessed spot lighting, and an under-stairs cupboard. Set towards the front, the dual-aspect living room is accessed via double doors and includes quality flooring continuing from the hall, coving, and spot lighting, and has ample room for both lounge and dining furniture. Also to the front is a WC with a two-piece suite, and a spacious family room with carpeted flooring and two built-in cupboards/wardrobes which can flexibly be used as a fifth bedroom. The rear of the property is on a lower level, with a modern kitchen offering a patio door out to the garden, tall ceilings, and space for a breakfast/dinner table. The kitchen itself is fitted with quality units, quartz worktops, a tiled surround, unit downlighting, a sink with drainer, and an integrated double oven, ceramic hob with a canopy above, and a dishwasher. Set off of the kitchen is another flexible space that can be used as a TV/family/dining room, which includes a wall-mount TV point and a pendant light fitting. Upstairs, the master bedroom overlooks the rear gardens and has lovely views of the open countryside. The generous space also includes a built-in mirrored wardrobe, carpeted flooring, and an en-suite shower room with additional storage. There are three further double bedrooms, all well-proportioned and offering carpeted flooring, pendant light fittings, and built-in wardrobes, with spacious bedroom two also including another en-suite shower room. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, vanity unit, and a separate shower cubicle. Loanhead, a historic township located south-east of Edinburgh, is a long-established Midlothian town and popular commuting location, with a bustling high street and an excellent range of local amenities. Set amidst the countryside of the Esk Valley, it offers a good choice of local shops, bars, coffee shops, restaurants, banks and service outlets. In addition, the nearby retail park at Straiton provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names. One of Scotland's two IKEA stores also lies close by. Loanhead has a leisure centre with a pool and gym, and play parks, with numerous off-road cycle and walking tracks into the countryside. Regular bus services pass through the town for connections to Edinburgh centre and the surrounding areas, as well as easy access to the A720 city bypass.