- Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, lower villa with a driveway and gardens.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage provision, a modern fitted kitchen and TV and telephone points.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located in popular and well-positioned Danderhall, to the south-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Further features include a paved patio with a gravelled garden to the rear, and a two-car driveway and further on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, lower villa with a driveway and gardens. Set on a quiet residential street, the property is located in popular and well-positioned Danderhall, to the south-east of Edinburgh city centre. A bright entrance vestibule with tiled flooring opens into the welcoming hall which has two store cupboards and wood-effect laminate flooring continuing throughout. Set towards the front, with plenty of natural light, the spacious living room features coving, a ceiling rose, TV and phone points, and has ample room for freestanding furniture. The living room gives access to the rear-set kitchen, which in turn has a door out to the rear garden. With space for dining furniture, the modern and integrated kitchen includes fitted wall and base units, stone-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a stainless steel sink with drainer, an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, and a ceramic hob with a canopy above. All three double bedrooms are well-proportioned and have pendant light fittings and built-in storage. Completing the accommodation, the modern bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite with wall panelling and an electric shower unit over the bath. Danderhall village is located just outside the city of Edinburgh, but inside the Edinburgh City Bypass. The area offers a good range of local amenities, including a local supermarket, and also has its own primary school. A number of local shops and sports centres are in close proximity, while major retail parks located at Fort Kinnaird, Straiton, and Cameron Toll are within easy access. Edinburgh city centre is roughly a 20 minute drive away, making the area popular with commuters, with the Sheriffhall roundabout, just to the south of Danderhall, linking to the city bypass and the major motorway networks beyond. In addition, a regular bus service runs along the main Old Dalkeith Road/A7, and also from The Wisp.