- Viewings by appointment - Please call Mov8.
- Well-presented, two bedroom, double-aspect, third floor (top) flat in a modern, factored, and recently upgraded, apartment block with secure entry.
- Located on an established residential development in the commuter town of Erskine, some 15 miles west of Glasgow city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
- Features include: uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent cupboard storage, loft, fitted blinds, and cable TV connection.
- Set in landscaped communal grounds, with a shared drying green, and ample residents' off-street parking.
- Home Report available on request.
This well-presented, two bedroom, double-aspect, third floor (top) flat, forms part of a modern, factored, and recently upgraded, apartment block with secure entry, located on an established residential development in the commuter town of Erskine, some 15 miles west of Glasgow city centre. An L-shaped entrance hallway with wood-effect flooring, and three deep cupboards, serves the main living areas. A light and spacious, carpeted, double-aspect living/dining room affords outlooks to the side and rear, offers ample dining and seating space, and connects to the kitchen, with a leafy side outlook. Fitted with modern units with laminate worktops and laminate splash-backs, there is an open larder recess, tile effect laminate flooring, a freestanding electric cooker, and space for a fridge/freezer, washing machine, and dishwasher. Set to the rear, the larger of the two double bedrooms features wood-effect laminate flooring, a walk-in wardrobe, and ceiling-mounted spotlights; the second bedroom, set to the side, featuring wood-effect flooring and ample freestanding furniture space. Internally off the hall is a bathroom with a white three-piece suite with an over-bath electric shower and full-height wall-board splash-backs. The commuter town of Erskine, home to the eponymous hospital, is located around 15 miles west of Glasgow city centre, on the southern banks of the Clyde. Positioned for easy access to the M8, Erskine Bridge and the central belt motorway network, Erskine is just 3 miles from Glasgow Airport, and benefits also from a good bus service to Glasgow and surrounding areas. Local convenience shops cater for everyday needs, with Morrisons and Aldi supermarkets close by, and Braehead shopping centre just a short drive away. There are well regarded local schools catering for all stages, and a leisure centre and swimming pool providing a range of recreational activities.