- Well presented, one-bedroom, end-terrace house over two levels, set back off the road in a quiet residential development.
- Located in popular Liberton, lying to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Accommodation comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, a double bedroom and a shower room.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from an easily maintained private front garden, a small side garden, with a drying area to the rear, and a private parking space
- Home Report available online.
- OPEN VIEWING: Sunday 2-4PM
Well presented, one-bedroom, end-terrace house over two levels, set back off the road in a quiet residential development, located in popular Liberton, lying to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has wood effect flooring, a storage area under the stairs and a freestanding fridge/freezer. Open plan to the entrance hall, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary wall and base units with stone effect worktops and a stainless steel sink, with appliances including an electric cooker and freestanding washing machine. The bright and well-proportioned, side facing living room, features carpeted flooring, ample space for freestanding lounge furniture, a pendant light fitting and carpeted stairs leading up to the landing, which allows access to the attic. Set to the side of the property, the double bedroom features a newly fitted carpet, a generously sized built-in wardrobe with sliding doors, and a pendant light fitting. The stylish shower room is fitted with a modern, white two-piece suite with storage units and a hidden cistern toilet, a walk-in shower cubicle including a mains mixer shower, panelled splash-walls and laminate flooring. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.