- Open viewings Sunday 2-4pm, Thursday 6-8pm or by appt. Please call Mov8 0345 646 0208.
- Well-presented, two bedroom, ground floor apartment, set in a modern factored residential development.
- Located in the popular and well-placed Dalry area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, a master bedroom with en-suite, a single bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include: gas central heating, aluminium double glazing, a fitted kitchen with appliances, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and integrated storage provision.
- Externally the property benefits from an allocated parking space within the residents car park, shared grounds and ample on-street parking nearby.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, two bedroom, ground floor apartment, set in a modern factored residential development, located in the popular and well-placed Dalry area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has two storage cupboards, the entryphone handset and serves each room within. With a bay window affording lots of natural light, the bright and spacious living/dining room features solid hardwood flooring, a pendant light fitting and ample space for lounge and dining furniture. Set to the rear, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with stone-effect worktops and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, washing machine and freestanding American-style fridge/freezer. Set to the front, the master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room with a mains mixer shower, whilst bedroom two is similarly well finished, with laminate flooring and a built-in wardrobe. The stylish bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite with a storage unit, a rain-head mains mixer over-bath shower and a ladder radiator. Dalry is a high amenity area within walking distance of Haymarket Station, Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is excellent local shopping, with specialist shops and supermarkets close by, including Co-operative and Lidl supermarkets, whilst a Sainsbury's and Aldi are located in nearby Gorgie. There is an extensive range of cafes, bars and restaurants both in Dalry and the nearby West End, whilst leisure facilities include the Fountain Park complex with a multi-screen cinema and fitness centre, and the Dalry Swim Centre. Dalry is also convenient for Napier and Heriot-Watt universities and Edinburgh College. There are highly frequent bus services, whilst the tram network is available from Haymarket for direct connection to South Gyle and Edinburgh Airport.