- Well-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, southerly facing first-floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in Edinburgh's desirable Hillside area, just east of the city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, two box rooms and a bathroom.
- This flexible period property features tall ceilings, sash and casement windows, ornate cornice work and period feature fireplaces.
- Further features include gas central heating, a modern fitted kitchen, a secured entry system, and a well-maintained communal stairway.
- There is also a large, leafy and secluded communal garden, with zoned street parking to the surrounding streets.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Well-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, southerly facing first-floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement. Located in Edinburgh's desirable Hillside area, just east of the city centre. A welcoming entrance hall has a storage cupboard, space for outerwear and gives access to each room within the property. To the front, the generously sized living room features a period fireplace, period cornice, carpeted flooring, press shelving and two windows allowing plentiful natural light. To the rear, with ample space for a dining area, the kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, white worktops, a stainless steel sink, a tiled surround and a freestanding electric cooker, washing machine and a fridge/freezer housed in the utility cupboard. Two bedrooms are set to each aspect and are similarly well finished with carpeted flooring, and a period fireplace and cornice. Whilst two box rooms offer flexible space for an office or further storage. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath and tiled splash walls. Hillside is a high-amenity area with fine period architecture, lying within walking distance of the city centre's restaurants, shopping facilities and attractions, such the Omni Centre and The Playhouse Theatre. Leith Walk, Elm Row and nearby Broughton Street offer a good range of local shopping facilities, with a cosmopolitan selection of cafés, bars, and restaurants within a short radius. Edinburgh’s historic Old Town and New Town are easily accessed, and Queen’s Park, Arthur’s Seat, Ocean Terminal, and the popular Shore district offer further leisure and recreation opportunities. Waverley Train Station is also within walking distance, and frequent bus services operate from London Road and Elm Row. Well-respected primary and secondary schools can also be found in the vicinity.