- Beautifully presented and spacious, one bedroom, first floor flat forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the heart of Musselburgh, East Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, one double bedroom, a WC and a shower room.
- Highlights include a quality fitted kitchen, contemporary flooring, good storage, gas central heating, and double glazing.
- In addition there is a stylish bathroom, modern lighting, period cornice-work and multiple TV points.
- There is a well-maintained shared green to the rear, whilst the terrace is served by a private residents car park set adjacent.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented and spacious, one-bedroom, first-floor flat forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement. Conveniently located in the heart of Musselburgh, East Lothian. A bright and welcoming hall gives access throughout, including two storage cupboards, a secured entry handset and wood-effect flooring. Set to the front, the living room is finished with wood flooring, a feature fireplace, a central light fixture and ample space for freestanding lounge furniture. Set aside, the kitchen is fitted with modern units, a wooden worktop with a stone-effect tile splash back, a stainless steel sink and tiled flooring. Down the hall, the bedroom is complete with carpeted flooring, built-in slide robes and a storage cupboard. Set aside the w/c is fitted with a modern two-piece suite, tiled flooring and a slate-effect feature wall. Completing the accommodation the tastefully presented shower room is fitted with a walk-in mains shower with tiled splash walls, a modern vanity unit, a ladder-style radiator and tiled flooring. Musselburgh, also known as "The Honest Toun," lies on the coast of the Firth of Forth approximately six miles east of Edinburgh. There is a wide variety of local retailers and national names, with banks, building societies and post offices, along with a large supermarket in the town centre, and a selection of smaller supermarkets at the outskirts. There is an excellent range of recreational facilities including restaurants, a library, Brunton Theatre, a sports centre with swimming pool, Monktonhall Golf Course, Musselburgh Racecourse, water sports at Fisherrow Harbour and delightful walks along the River Esk. Regular bus services pass through the town, whilst frequent rail services are also available from the station on the southern edge of the town, giving commuter access into the heart of Edinburgh. Council Tax Band: A. Tenure: Freehold.