- One bedroom, rear-set, first floor flat, in need of refurbishment, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located on bustling Gorgie Road, in the popular Gorgie area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, and bathroom.
- The property is in need of renovation and refurbishment throughout.
- Externally, there is a shared garden to the rear, with ample unrestricted on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
One bedroom, rear-set, first floor flat, in need of refurbishment, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located on bustling Gorgie Road, in the popular Gorgie area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the flat via the entrance hall which serves each room within. The well-proportioned living room. which is set to the rear of the property, has space for living and dining furniture, and has a recessed window which looks out over the rear garden. The kitchen is set to the rear of the living room. The good-sized double bedroom has a recessed window and space for freestanding bedroom furniture, whilst the bathroom is set off the hall. Gorgie is a popular and historic district of Edinburgh, just west of the city centre, comprising mostly of traditional stone-built tenements. Gorgie Road has a vibrant atmosphere, and provides extensive local amenities along its length, with a Sainsbury's in Gorgie, and an ASDA at Chesser providing superstore shopping. Home to Heart of Midlothian Football Club, there are also a number of leisure opportunities in the area, including Gorgie Farm, Dalry swimming pool, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and Fountain Park with a multi-screen cinema, fitness centre and restaurants. Highly-frequent bus services are available from Gorgie Road, whilst Haymarket Station, Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College are also within easy reach.