- Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with private gardens.
- Set on a residential street, located in the popular Kings Park district, to the south of Glasgow city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and integrated storage, including an attic and cellar.
- Externally the property benefits from a well kept rear garden with a patio area and driveway, and a tiered garden to the front and further on street parking.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
** CLOSING DATE SET - MONDAY 25TH JANUARY @ 2PM ** The entrance hall affords access throughout and features two separate understair cupboards and carpeted stairs to the first-floor landing. With wood-effect flooring that carries through from the hall and flows throughout the ground floor, the bright living room is afforded plenty of natural light from a front aspect bay window. In addition, there is a feature fireplace, recessed shelving with downlighting, and light, tasteful decor. The dining kitchen has French doors that open to the private rear garden and contemporary fitted units with stone-effect worktops, tiled backsplash, and a stainless steel sink set below a window. Appliances include an integrated oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood above, a freestanding washer/dryer, and an American-style fridge available by separate negotiation. On the first floor, carpeted flooring runs throughout, and bedrooms one and two are set to either aspect with central pendant light fittings and built-in wardrobes. Bedroom three is set to the front and offers a flexible space that could be used as a guest bedroom or study with space for freestanding furniture. Completing the accommodation and set to the rear, the fully-tiled family bathroom has a modern fitted three-piece suite with a rainfall shower unit over an l-shaped bath and a chrome ladder radiator. King's Park district is located in southern Glasgow, approximately four miles south of the city centre to the west of Rutherglen. There is a good range of local amenities nearby including an ASDA superstore and local shopping, medical practices, schools at both primary and secondary levels, and recreational and sports facilities with a number of golf courses and country parks including King's Park itself within easy reach. King's Park has its own railway station together with excellent public transport links. There are also superb road links to the surrounding areas and the motorway network for travel throughout central Scotland.