- Spacious and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, second-floor flat with a private balcony and superb views, set in an exclusive residential development, adjacent to the Union Canal.
- Conveniently located in the bustling and desirable Fountainbridge area of Edinburgh's city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and dressing area, a further double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include generous room sizes, solid oak flooring, contemporary lighting, and excellent integrated storage including wardrobes for both bedrooms.
- In addition, there is a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, a foldaway soundproof wall linking bedroom two and the living room, double glazing and gas central heating.
- The development also provides a lift service, landscaped grounds, video entry system and an allocated space in the secured underground parking.
- An EWS1 form (A1) has been obtained and can be found at the back of the Home Report.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
*RECENTLY CHANGED TO FIXED PRICE £10,000 BELOW THE VALUATION* Spacious and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, second-floor flat with a private balcony and superb views, set in an exclusive residential development, adjacent to the Union Canal. The property is conveniently located in the bustling and desirable Fountainbridge area of Edinburgh's city centre. The entrance hall gives access throughout and features the secured entry system, and has five built-in store cupboards, including a utility cupboard housing a washer/dryer. The exceptionally bright open-plan living room affords access to the private balcony which enjoys views over the canal-side and to Edinburgh Castle, whilst a foldaway soundproof wall offers the option of an impressive and generous open space using the second bedroom. The well-appointed kitchen is set to the rear of the room and includes modern units, quality worktops, a stainless steel sink and breakfast bar. Appliances include an integrated microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven and a five ring gas hob with a canopy above. The spacious master bedroom features a dressing room area off the bedroom and a deluxe en-suite shower room with two sinks and a walk-in shower cubicle with a mains mixer shower and additional showerhead. Bedroom two is likewise set to the front of the property with a built-in wardrobe and two windows for excellent natural lighting. Completing the accommodation, the main bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a modern three-piece suite including a mains shower above the bath. Fountainbridge lies just west of the city centre and is adjacent to many other vibrant areas such as Tollcross, Bruntsfield and the West End. Having undergone major development in recent years, the area offers many modern residential properties mixed with more traditional tenements. There is good local shopping throughout, whilst Tollcross and Dalry Road offer further amenities and supermarkets. The Fountain Park Leisure Complex includes a multi-screen cinema, bowling alley, Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and numerous restaurants, the Union Canal has walking and cycle paths, whilst the Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open green spaces. Many attractions, business and educational institutions of Edinburgh centre can be reached easily on foot, as can the travel hub of Haymarket Station for train, tram and bus connections, while regular bus services are available from Dundee Street.