- Well-presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace house, with a gardens and a detached garage.
- Located in the established residential area of Pumpherston near Livingston, West Lothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a shower room.
- Features include a fitted kitchen, gas central heating, double glazing, TV and phone points, contemporary flooring, and a loft space.
- Externally, there is a lawn and mono-blocked driveway to the front, the rear garden includes patio areas, a lawn, and established shrubbery; whilst the large garage has power and lighting.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace house, with a gardens and a detached garage, located in the established residential area of Pumpherston near Livingston, West Lothian. The entrance hall gives access to both ground floor rooms and features a built-in store cupboard. A dual-aspect living room, has space for lounge and dining furniture and features a gas fire, patio door to the rear garden and wood-effect flooring. The kitchen also has a door to the rear garden and features; stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled splash-back, washing machine, and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy. On the first floor, bedroom one is set to the front and includes two built-in store cupboards; whilst bedroom two overlooks the rear garden. The shower room includes a fitted two piece suite, cubicle with an electric shower, ad tiled splash-walls. Pumpherston is an historic mining town situated 15 miles from Edinburgh, just east of Livingston town centre. The town is served by Pumpherston & Uphall Station Community Primary School and Broxburn Academy. Close to the M8, M9, Uphall railway station and only 8 miles from Edinburgh International Airport, Pumpherston enjoys excellent commuter links whilst remaining rural. Nearby Livingston, the largest town in West Lothian, has an excellent range of shopping and recreational facilities, including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. There are also an excellent choice of sports and leisure pursuits including a network of walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, swimming pools, golf courses, libraries, multi-screen cinema, and sports centres.