- Bright and spacious, three bedroom, second floor flat, forming part of a modern factored residential development.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include a modern kitchen with appliances, a contemporary bathroom suite, and good storage provision including integrated wardrobes for each bedroom.
- Further features include gas central heating, double glazing, secured entry, two permits for the private residential parking, landscaped grounds and a shared bike store.
- Home Report available online.
- All fixed floor coverings, curtains, blinds, light fittings, electric hob, oven and white goods are included in the sale.
- In addition the property is fully HMO compliant and benefits from a newly installed energy efficient combi boiler.
- Conveniently located just to the west of Edinburgh city centre, only minutes from Haymarket Station.
- Open viewings Sunday 2-4pm or by appointment. Please call Mov8.
Bright and spacious, three bedroom, second floor flat, forming part of a modern factored residential development. Conveniently located just to the west of Edinburgh city centre, only minutes from Haymarket Station. The vestibule has space for outerwear and opens to the internal hallway which affords access throughout and includes a storage cupboard, carpeted flooring and coving. The living/dining room, set to the front, has a bay window allowing for plenty of natural light and space for freestanding furniture. The kitchen has a pantry and rear-aspect window and is fitted with contemporary units, stone-effect worktops, tiled backsplash and a stainless steel sink with drainer. Appliances include an integrated oven and electric hob with canopy above, fridge/freezer, and a freestanding washing machine and dishwasher. Bedrooms one and two are set to the front, whilst bedroom three is set to the rear. All three bedrooms are similarly finished with built-in wardrobes, carpeted flooring and pendant light fittings. The main bathroom, set internally, is fitted with a contemporary suite with a shower over bath and tiled splashwalls. Dalry is a high amenity area and the property is within walking distance of Haymarket Station, Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is excellent local shopping with specialist shops and supermarkets including a Co-operative and Lidl, whilst a Sainsbury's and Aldi are located in nearby Gorgie. There is an extensive and growing range of cafes, bars and restaurants locally. Nearby Fountain Park and Dalry Swimming Pool boast excellent leisure facilities, whilst the Corn Exchange and Craiglockahart Sports Complex are just a short drive away. The area is also convenient for Napier and Heriot-Watt Universities, and Edinburgh College. There are frequent bus services to all areas of Edinburgh directly from Caledonian Village. Haymarket station is a transport hub offering direct connection to the city centre, South Gyle and Edinburgh Airport by tram, and direct high-speed train links to Glasgow, London and Aberdeen.