- Beautifully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, basement flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located on a charming cobbled street, in the desirable and highly sought-after New Town area, in Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway and a further hall, a living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a shower room.
- Light and tastefully decorated throughout, this period property features solid wood flooring, sash and case windows, and well-proportioned room sizes.
- Further highlights include a fitted kitchen with appliances, gas central heating, contemporary lighting, and a wood burner.
- Externally, the property benefits from a patio to the front with external storage; and ample zoned street parking to the front and surrounding streets including EV points close by.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
** FIXED PRICE £20,000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUE ** Beautifully presented and spacious, two-bedroom, basement flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement. Located on a charming cobbled street, in the desirable and highly sought-after New Town area, in Edinburgh city centre. A welcoming entrance hall features solid wood flooring extending throughout the majority of the property, and affords access to the rear-set living room which features uplights, a press cupboard and ample space for a dining area. Set off the living room, with a feature exposed stone border around the window, the kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, an integrated oven and gas hob, and ample space for freestanding appliances. Set to the front, bedroom one offers generous space for freestanding bedroom and storage furniture, and features a fireplace with a wood burner, uplights, a shelved press, and enjoys a window seat, whilst bedroom two is similarly well-finished, also set to the front. Completing the accommodation, the shower room is set internally off the hall, and includes a mains mixer shower and tiled splash walls. New Town is a superb central location with a diverse choice of local amenities, including cafés, bars and restaurants, along with the city’s main attractions including George Street, Princes Street and its gardens, museums, and galleries. Forming part of the Edinburgh UNESCO World Heritage Site, the area is dominated by impressive Georgian townhouses, cobbled streets and exclusive gardens. Extensive high-street shopping is available on both Princes Street and George Street, with multiple supermarkets conveniently located around the city centre, along with a Tesco Superstore on Broughton Road and a Waitrose at Comely Bank. The Omni Centre features a multi-screen cinema and a health club, whilst Bannatyne’s Gym is located on Queen Street; and the newly refurbished St James Quarter also offer many high-street names, restaurants, gyms, and multi-screen cinemas. This highly desirable position is within close reach of Waverley Station and convenient public transport links are available from throughout, including the direct tram service to the Airport from York Place. Well-regarded schooling is available with St Thomas of Aquin's RC high school, one of the top-ranked in Scotland within the catchment area, as well as Drummond High School; and St Mary's RC and Broughton Primary Schools. Tenure: Freehold Council Tax Band: D