- Beautifully-presented, three bedroom, semi-detached home, with gardens and a driveway.
- Located in the desirable Baberton residential area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance porch, living room, dining/kitchen, three double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Tastefully finished with modern decor and contemporary fittings throughout, with an open ground floor living space as a highlight.
- Further features include a modern integrated kitchen, contemporary bathroom, and quality continuous flooring for the ground floor.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage provision including a loft.
- Externally there is low maintenance landscaping to the front; whilst the rear garden includes a store shed, lawn and raised wood-decked patio.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings Sunday 2-4 pm or by Appointment
* RECENTLY CHANGED TO A FIXED PRICE OF £10,000 BELOW VALUATION * Beautifully-presented, three bedroom, semi-detached home, with gardens and a driveway. The property is located in the desirable Baberton residential area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre. Accessed via an entrance porch, which has a store cupboard for outerwear, the entrance opens directly into the spacious and bright living room which has coving, TV and phone points, quality wood-effect flooring, a cupboard, and which is open-plan to the dining kitchen. With a large window overlooking the garden, there is a distinct dining space, and the kitchen is fully fitted with wall and base units, stone-effect worktops with a breakfast bar, a sink with drainer, tiled splashbacks, an integrated fridge/freezer, a range cooker with gas hob and an extractor over, dishwasher, and a washing machine. Additionally, there is a door leading out directly into the garden. Accessed via the living room, an internal hall gives access to the ground floor WC and to the carpeted stairs leading to the first floor where there is an additional cupboard for storage. There are three well-proportioned double bedrooms with carpeted flooring and pendant light fittings, with bedrooms one and three offering a built-in wardrobe and cupboard respectively. Completing the accommodation, a family bathroom is fitted with a stylish and modern three-piece suite with a mains shower over the bath, tiled flooring, and tiled splash-walls. Baberton is an established, family-friendly residential area, to the south-west of the city centre, convenient for the city bypass and the main trunk routes. It is located close to Juniper Green, Colinton and Currie, all offering a range of shops and services, with several major supermarkets within a short radius. Westside Plaza offers local shopping, while a little further afield are the retail parks at Hermiston Gait and the Gyle. Schooling is offered locally from nursery to secondary level, and Heriot Watt university lies approximately within a mile. The Pentland Hills Regional Park, Colinton Dell, the Union Canal and Water of Leith Walkway all offer outdoor recreational opportunities, with a cinema, leisure centre and swimming pool at nearby Wester Hailes.