- Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, traditional upper villa with a private driveway and gardens.
- Located in the popular Crewe area, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall and stairway, hall, living room, kitchen, dining room, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished, features include a modern fitted kitchen, contemporary flooring, gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage provision including a loft.
- Externally, there is a driveway to the front, and a plot of mostly lawn, continuing from the side to the rear, where there is an additional shared drying green.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, traditional upper villa with a private driveway and gardens, located in the popular Crewe area, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre. An entrance hall with wood-effect flooring opens to the carpeted stairway leading up to the main hall. A side-aspect window offers natural light for the carpeted hall, which gives access to the bedrooms, lounge and bathroom. South-facing, the bright living room overlooks the rear gardens and features wood-effect flooring, coving, a picture rail, and a built-in store cupboard. Set off the lounge and with a side-aspect window, a fitted kitchen includes stone-effect worktops with a matching surround, a sink with drainer, and an integrated oven, and gas hob with a canopy above. To the other side of the lounge, a flexible space offers use as a dining room, office or guest bedroom, and features a south-facing window, coving and wood-effect flooring. Two double bedrooms are set to the front and include built-in wardrobes, coving, picture rails and wood-effect flooring. Completing the accommodation, the fully-tiled family bathroom is fitted with a three-pieces suite, including a shower unit over the bath. Crewe is a popular residential location, offering excellent education, shopping, and transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose in close proximity. Nearby, Ocean Terminal further boasts a multi-screen cinema, a wide range of restaurants, and a Marks & Spencer Simply Food. Outdoor public leisure includes cycle paths along the Water of Leith, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Inverleith Park, along with indoor leisure facilities at the Ainslie Lesuire centre, Westwoods Health Club. There is a selection of local state and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College. Ferry Road is also a key route across the north of the city and for connections to the city bypass and M90.