- Immaculately-presented, three-bedroom, triple-aspect flat, with a private balcony on the third floor of a modern, factored and lift served apartment block.
- With views towards the Pentlands, Arthur's Seat, and Corstorphine Hill, the property is set in a residential development in desirable Corstorphine, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a shower room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, integral storage space, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a residents car park to the front, a shared bike store, and well-tended communal grounds.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately-presented, three-bedroom, triple-aspect flat, with a private balcony on the third floor of a modern, factored and lift served apartment block. With views towards the Pentlands, Arthur's Seat, and Corstorphine Hill, the property is set in a residential development in desirable Corstorphine, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall provides access throughout and features space for outerwear, a store cupboard, and the secure phone entry system. With dual-aspect windows including a Juliet balcony, the living room is afforded plenty of natural light and offers carpeted flooring and bright neutral decor. The contemporary kitchen has wood-effect flooring, space for dining furniture, and fitted units with stone-effect worktops, tiled surround, and a stainless steel sink. Integrated appliances include an oven and gas hob with an extractor hood above, fridge/freezer and a washer/dryer. Bright and well-proportioned bedroom one features convenient storage provision with a built-in wardrobe and ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst adjacent bedroom two is similarly finished with carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Bedroom three is across the hall and offers a flexible space that can be used as a study or dining room and features access to a balcony with a leafy outlook. Completing the accommodation, the modern family bathroom has a fitted two-piece suite with a separate shower cubicle and tiled splash walls. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city bypass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout with a range of amenities on St. John's Road, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offer an extensive range of high-street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include a David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and further afield and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools through all levels.