- Beautifully presented, one-bedroom, front-facing flat on the second floor of the modern conversion of Lothian House, an iconic 1930's Art Deco building.
- Located in the highly convenient Tollcross area of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include double glazing, modern electric heating, integrated storage space, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- This factored development also provides a lift service, communal laundry room, secured entry system and the resident only, newly developed (2019) Leisure Suite.
- The impressive Leisure Suite includes a newly refurbished swimming pool, sauna, steam room, and a brand new gym, cafe/lounge area, Zen room, and games room.
- Images of the Leisure Suite have been supplied by MOV8's client. For more images of the Leisure Suite and further information on Lothian House, visit: lothianhouse.org
- All furniture is available by separate negotiation.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, one-bedroom, front-facing flat on the second floor of the modern conversion of Lothian House, an iconic 1930's Art Deco building. Located in the highly convenient Tollcross area of Edinburgh city centre. The split-level entrance hall affords access throughout and features space for outerwear and a store cupboard. With nearly an entire wall of front-facing windows, the exceptionally bright living room is afforded plenty of natural light further accentuated by the high ceilings. In addition, stylish decor includes a feature fireplace, wall-mount lighting, and wood-effect flooring that carried through from the hall. A partial wall divides the living space from the contemporary kitchen with fitted units, stone-effect worktops, tiled backsplash, and a stainless steel sink, whilst appliances include an integrated oven and ceramic hob with a canopy above and a freestanding fridge. Across the hall and with another large front-facing window, the bright bedroom benefits from matching wood-effect flooring from the hall and living room, a pendant light fitting, and a built-in wardrobe and separate cupboard. Completing the accommodation and set internally to the rear, the bathroom has a fitted three-piece suite with a shower unit over the bath, and tiled flooring and splash walls. Tollcross is centred around one of the major road junctions in the south of the city centre, and lies close to the green spaces of the Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows. It is conveniently placed for Haymarket Station, the Grassmarket, the Royal Mile, Edinburgh Quay, The Exchange and the Union Canal. Local amenities include a variety of concert halls and theatres, including Usher Hall, King's Theatre, and Church Hill Theatre. Retail outlets can be found on the bustling streets of Lothian Road/Home Street, Fountainbridge, Bruntsfield and Morningside, along with a range of restaurants, bars, bistros and cafes. The Fountain Park leisure complex, to the west, hosts a multi-screen cinema, bowling, and Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym.