- Well-presented, one bedroom, front-set, first floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the popular Gorgie area, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room/kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, TV and telephone points and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is a shared garden to the rear, with unrestricted on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- By app - Call 0345 646 0208
Well-presented, one bedroom, front-set, first floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the popular Gorgie area, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the flat via the entrance hall, which has laminate flooring, the secure entry handset and serves each room within. The bright and well-proportioned living room/kitchen features wood-effect flooring, pendant lighting, an alcove including a combi-boiler, and space for freestanding furniture. The recessed window offers plenty of natural light into the room and looks out over Gorgie Road. The kitchen, which is to the rear of the living area, is fitted with modern wall and base units, solid oak worktops, a breakfast bar and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor canopy and washing machine, with a freestanding fridge/freezer housed in the adjoining utility alcove. The generously-sized double bedroom features a recessed window, a plain cornice, overhead storage, laminate flooring and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture, whilst the well-appointed bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite with a mains shower over the bath. Gorgie is a popular and historic district of Edinburgh, just west of the city centre, comprising mostly of traditional stone-built tenements. Gorgie Road has a vibrant atmosphere, and provides extensive local amenities along its length, with a Sainsbury's on Gorgie Road, and an ASDA at Chesser providing superstore shopping. Home to Heart of Midlothian Football Club, there are a number of leisure opportunities including Gorgie Farm, Dalry swimming pool, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and Fountain Park with a multi-screen cinema, fitness centre and restaurants. Highly-frequent bus services are available from Gorgie Road, whilst Haymarket Station, Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College are also within easy reach.