- Rarely available and beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor, corner aspect duplex flat, set in the modern conversion of Lothian House, an iconic 1930's Art Deco building.
- Located in the vibrant Tollcross area of Edinburgh's city centre, ideally located for the financial and University districts.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, shower room, upper hall, two double bedrooms, and an en-suite bathroom.
- This particularly-light property is set across two floors and features bright modern décor, and quality fittings.
- Highlights include extensive quality flooring, stylish art-deco lighting, light neutral decor, a fitted kitchen and quality bathroom suites.
- In addition, there is excellent storage including bespoke fitted units and a walk-in wardrobe/store, gas central heating and double glazing.
- This factored development also provides a swimming pool and fitness suite, lift service, a communal laundry room, and a secured entry system.
- The newly refurbished swimming pool, sauna, steam room, brand new gym, games room and relaxation lounge was opened in September 2019 by Edinburgh's Lord Provost, Frank Ross.
- Please note that some photos in this advert have been supplied by MOV8's client.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Rarely available and beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor, corner aspect duplex flat, set in the modern conversion of Lothian House, an iconic 1930's Art Deco building. Located in the vibrant Tollcross area of Edinburgh's city centre, ideally located for the financial and University districts. A welcoming reception hall gives access to the lounge, shower room with a two-piece suite, and the carpeted stairway, whilst also benefitting from fitted storage units and a deep understairs cupboard. The open-plan public room has a cosmopolitan vantage point, overlooking the bustling city streets, with tall windows allowing for plenty of natural light; whilst high ceilings and bright neutral decor accentuate the feeling of space. Set to the rear of the room, a contemporary kitchen has fitted units and a breakfast bar with stone-effect worktops, tiled backsplash, and an inset sink. Appliances include an integrated washing machine, dishwasher, and an electric oven and induction hob with canopy above. On the upper level, excellent storage provision is available with a cupboard and a separate walk-in store that offers a flexible space that could be used as a dressing room. Likewise, two front aspect bedrooms benefit from fitted storage units, whilst the master bedroom also features a most generous en-suite bathroom with a modern three-piece suite, and a separate shower cubicle. Tollcross is centred around one of the major road junctions in the south of the city centre, and lies close to the green spaces of the Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows. It is conveniently placed for Haymarket Station, the Grassmarket, the Royal Mile, Edinburgh Quay, The Exchange and the Union Canal. Local amenities include a variety of concert halls and theatres, including Usher Hall, King's Theatre, and Church Hill Theatre. Retail outlets can be found on the bustling streets of Lothian Road/Home Street, Fountainbridge, Bruntsfield and Morningside, along with a range of restaurants, bars, bistros and cafes. The Fountain Park leisure complex, to the west, hosts a multi-screen cinema, bowling, and Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym.