- Light and well-presented, two-bedroom, traditional lower villa, with an end-terrace plot and gardens to the front and rear.
- Located in a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac, in the popular Inch area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises a vestibule and hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Freshly prepared for the market, with light neutral decor throughout, generous room sizes, and good integrated storage space.
- In addition, there is a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there is an enclosed patio garden to the front; whilst to the rear is a southerly facing garden with a lawn, patio and storage shed.
- Furthermore, vehicle access to the rear garden gives the potential to convert the plot into a driveway.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
**Closing Date Thursday the 21st of July at 11 am** Light and well-presented, two-bedroom, traditional lower villa, with an end-terrace plot and gardens to the front and rear. Located in a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac, in the popular Inch area, south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance vestibule has carpeted flooring extending into the hallway which has two storage cupboards and provides access throughout the property. Set to the rear, the well-proportioned living room features excellent integrated storage space and carpeted flooring. To the front, the kitchen is fitted with modern units and worktops, a stainless steel sink with drainer and a tiled surround. Appliances include an integrated oven, electric oven, extractor hood and washing machine. Two double bedrooms are set to the rear, with generously sized bedroom one, featuring a dual-aspect, carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe; whilst bedroom two is similarly well finished, also with carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, a mains mixer shower over the bath and tiled splash walls. The Inch is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family-orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. The Inch is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae. Council Tax Band: B Tenure: Freehold