- Beautifully presented, one-bedroom, lower villa with a private driveway.
- Set on a residential side street, located close to IKEA, near the Midlothian town of Loanhead, to the south east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Accommodation comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, a double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include a well proportioned floorplan, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, storage provision, and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a recently fitted kitchen and bathroom, whilst to the front, there is a double driveway, with on-street parking nearby.
- All furniture is included in the sale.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing: Saturday 11:00-13:00 and Sunday 14:00-16:00.
Beautifully presented, one-bedroom, lower villa with a private driveway. Set on a residential side street, located close to IKEA, near the Midlothian town of Loanhead, to the south east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has wood-effect flooring and a generously sized storage cupboard. With a door opening to the rear, the bright and well-proportioned living room features carpeted flooring, an open shelved press and a pendant light fitting. The good-size, recently fitted kitchen has modern, high gloss wall and base units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, a breakfast bar and a mezzanine level which may be used for storage or as a further sleeping area. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. The double bedroom is set to the rear of the property, including a carpeted floor, fitted wardrobe and a pendant light fitting, with ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture, whilst, set internally off the hall, the stylish, fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite including a mains rain-head shower over the bath, and a ladder radiator. Loanhead, a historic township located south-east of Edinburgh, is a long-established Midlothian town and popular commuting location, with a bustling high street and excellent range of local amenities. Set amidst the countryside of the Esk valley it offers a good choice of local shops, bars, coffee shops, restaurants, banks and service outlets. In addition, the nearby retail park at Straiton, provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names. One of Scotland's two IKEA stores also lies close by. Loanhead has a leisure centre with pool and gym, a community cinema, and play parks, with numerous off-road cycle and walking tracks into the countryside. Regular bus services pass through the town for connection to Edinburgh centre and the surrounding areas and there is easy access to the A720 City By-Pass.