- Well-presented and generously-sized, flexible four-bedroom, second-floor flat with period features.
- Set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the desirable Marchmont district, south of the city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, dining/kitchen, three flexible double bedrooms, a single bedroom, box room and a bathroom.
- Highlights include extensive original features, high ceilings, excellent plasterwork, sash and casement windows and panelled doors, with gas central heating and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained communal garden to the rear, with permit on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding areas.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Well-presented and generously-sized, flexible four-bedroom, second-floor flat with period features, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the desirable Marchmont district, south of the city centre. The property is entered via a spacious entrance hall providing access to each room within, and features two built-in storage cupboards and the entry-phone handset. Currently used as bedroom one, the flexible generously sized living room features decorative cornice work, a deep front-facing bay window providing excellent natural light, and affords access to the box room which may be used flexibly as a store or office. To the rear, the dining/kitchen has space for dining furniture and features wall and base units, wood effect worktops, a stainless-steel sink with drainer, a tiled surround, an integrated gas hob and oven, and a freestanding washing machine, with a fridge/freezer housed in the pantry cupboard. Set to the front, bedroom two features decorative cornice work, a small storage cupboard and varnished floorboards. Two further bedrooms overlook the rear garden, and are similarly finished, both with sanded and varnished floorboards and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Completing the accommodation, the rear-facing bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite including an electric shower over the bath and tiled splash walls. Marchmont is a sought-after area, well-placed for access to universities, hospitals, excellent schooling including James Gillespie's High School, and local amenities including extensive shopping in the vicinity. Neighbouring Morningside, Newington and Tollcross offer a wide variety of specialist shops, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and theatres. The open green parklands of Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows are situated within close proximity, and include public tennis courts, playgrounds, and a pitch and putt course, whilst Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat and the Salisbury Crags are located a little further to the east. With the city centre easily accessible on foot, the area has frequent bus services available from Marchmont Road and Melville Drive.