- Immaculately-presented and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens, driveway and an integrated garage.
- Located on a generous plot, in an exclusive residential development in Dalkeith, Midlothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, dining room/kitchen, four double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and a ground-floor WC with utility cupboard.
- Highlights include a quality integrated kitchen, fully tiled contemporary bathroom suites, quality flooring, recessed spot lighting, and wardrobes for each bedroom.
- In addition, there is gas central heating with dual-climate controls, double glazing, and multiple TV and phone points.
- There is a lawn and upgraded double driveway to the front, whilst a large south-facing enclosed rear garden includes a lawn, patio and store shed.
- This development also offers visitors spaces, well-maintained communal grounds, and is close to schooling and a Sainsbury's Local supermarket.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately-presented and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens, driveway and an integrated garage. The property is located on a generous plot, in an exclusive residential development in Dalkeith, Midlothian. Upon entering the property, the hallway grants access through the ground floor, including to an under-stairs cupboard for storage and to the integrated garage. Set towards the rear, the spacious living room has coving, TV and phone points, and a pendant light fitting. Sliding doors from the living room open into the bright and generous kitchen/dining room which can also be accessed from the hall. With plenty of natural light from the French doors leading out to the garden, there is ample space for dining furniture. The modern kitchen has wood-effect worktops, tiled splashbacks, a stainless steel sink with drainer, under-cabinet lighting, and fitted wall and base units. Integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, double oven, 5-ring gas hob with an extractor hood above, and a dishwasher. Also on this floor is a WC which has a utility cupboard housing the boiler. Upstairs, the carpeted landing has a cupboard and the access hatch for the loft. Two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to the front, both with carpeted flooring, pendant light fittings, and built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, with a modern and stylish en-suite shower room for the master. Two further flexible double bedrooms are set overlooking the garden, similarly well-finished with carpeting and built-in storage. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom includes a modern white three-piece suite with a mains shower over the bath, tiled flooring and splashwalls, and a ladder radiator. Eskbank and Dalkeith are situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offer excellent local amenities throughout, including Morrison's and Lidl supermarkets. Conveniently located, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburgh’s largest retail parks. Straiton Retail Park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond.