- Bright and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, mid-terrace house, with gardens and a driveway, set on a generous plot.
- Located in the heart of the Midlothian town of Penicuik, to the south of Edinburgh.
- Comprises an entrance hall, a living room, a kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Freshly refurbished, neutrally decorated throughout, and presented to the market in true move-in condition.
- Fittings include a new gas central heating boiler with new radiators, a new kitchen and bathroom, new windows, some upgraded electrics and updated internal doors.
- In addition, there is fresh plasterwork and good integrated storage including a loft and bedroom stores.
- Externally, there is a paved driveway to the front, whilst a particularly generous garden includes a lawn, a patio and established evergreen shrubbery.
- 360 Virtual Tour available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Bright and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, mid-terrace house, with gardens and a driveway, set on a generous plot. Located in the heart of the Midlothian town of Penicuik, to the south of Edinburgh. A welcoming entrance hallway gives access to a carpeted stairway and a front-facing public room, with space for both lounge and dining furniture. Conveniently leading off this flexible space, a bright, breakfasting kitchen includes modern units and stylish splashback tiling, a sink with a drainer, a freestanding electric cooker, with a canopy above, a fridge/freezer and a washing machine. The kitchen benefits from built-in storage and provides access to the rear garden. Upstairs, bedroom one is set to the front and includes built-in wardrobe storage and carpeted flooring. Equally well-finished, a further double bedroom enjoys a south-facing aspect, overlooking the rear garden. Completing the accommodation, a bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, with a thermostatic shower over the bath, a chrome, ladder-style radiator and panel splash walls. Penicuik is a Midlothian town in a rural setting, a short drive from the Edinburgh bypass. Ideally placed for commuters, Penicuik offers a broad range of amenities including good local shopping, Tesco and Lidl supermarkets, banking and post office services, and numerous restaurants, pubs and cafes. Well-regarded schooling at all levels is available locally, and there is a library, and a leisure centre with a gym and swimming pool. Lying between the Pentland Hills and River North Esk, the adjacent countryside caters for a wide range of outdoor pursuits including walking, climbing, cycling, golf, and skiing at the Hillend dry-ski facility. The A701 and A702 provide extensive links north and south, and there are regular bus services linking to Edinburgh centre and other local destinations. Tenure: Freehold Council Tax Band: B