- Beautifully presented, three bedroom, upper villa with a large private rear garden and uninterrupted views.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located in Gowkshill, by Gorebridge in Midlothian, to the south east of Edinburgh, close to the bypass.
- Comprises an entrance stairway, hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include a well proportioned floorplan, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, a partially floored attic and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a generous private rear garden including two sheds, a lawn and patio areas, with ample on-street parking to the front.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, three bedroom, upper villa with a large private rear garden and uninterrupted views. Set on a quiet residential street, located in Gowkshill, by Gorebridge in Midlothian, to the south east of Edinburgh, close to the bypass. Accessed via stairs, the entrance hall has carpeted flooring and serves most rooms within. Set to the front, the living room features an electric fireplace, neutral décor, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Set off the living room, the kitchen is fitted with quality units and worktops, a stainless steel sink with drainer and a breakfast bar. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, oven and extractor fan above and a freestanding dishwasher and washing machine. Bedroom one is located at the front with a large built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Similarly well finished, bedroom two and three are set opposite to each other and also provide storage cupboards and carpeted flooring. The bathroom features a contemporary three piece suite with a corner bath and an electric over-bath shower, and modern panel splash walls. Gorebridge is a long-established and expanding rural Midlothian village, some 10 miles south-east of Edinburgh. Popular with commuters, the village offers a range of local amenities along the main street, including a supermarket store, a variety of leisure and recreational facilities and five primary schools; whilst the the highly-regarded Newbattle High School is the catchment secondary school. Nearby Dalkeith offers all the range of amenities expected of a large town; whilst Straiton Retail Park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. In addition to an excellent bus service, a station on the Borders Railway, and the A7 provide swift links to the bypass and motorway network.