- Beautifully-presented and spacious, three bedroom, semi-detached home, with gardens, driveway and an adjoining garage.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the established residential area of Granton, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, dining/family room, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a shower room and a ground-floor WC.
- Tastefully finished throughout, features include a quality kitchen with a full range of appliances, modern bathrooms, and engineered wood flooring on the first floor.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, contemporary flooring, and good storage provision including a fully floored loft with lighting.
- Externally there is a driveway to the front and patio garden; a wood-built garage with power and lighting to side, whilst the enclosed rear garden includes a lawn and a wood-decked patio.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 1-3pm or by app - call MOV8!
Beautifully-presented and spacious, three bedroom, semi-detached home, with gardens, driveway and an adjoining garage. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the established residential area of Granton, north of Edinburgh city centre. The tiled entrance hall has stairs leading to the landing and affords access to the WC and to the spacious living room which has a feature electric fire, wood-effect flooring and pendant lighting. Set off the living room, the generously-sized kitchen is fitted with modern white units, stone effect worktops, a stainless-steel sink and tiled flooring. Appliances include a freestanding cooker with electric hob, washing machine, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. With French doors, the dining/family room has ample space for dining furniture, full-height windows on two aspects of the room, with a view to the rear garden. Upstairs, the master bedroom features two built-in wardrobes and engineered wood flooring which extends throughout the first floor. Bedroom three has a built-in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors, whilst bedroom two is likewise well finished. Set to the rear, the shower room is fitted with a contemporary two-piece suite with a large mains mixer shower cubicle, and tiled walls and flooring. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, with Craigleith Retail Park offering additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.