- Tastefully-presented and exceptionally spacious, seven-bedroom, end-terrace family home, set over three levels, and with an enclosed rear garden and a multi-vehicle driveway to the front.
- Conveniently located in the desirable Corstorphine area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, family room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, seven double bedrooms, three en-suite shower rooms, family bathroom, and a ground-floor WC.
- Highlights include hardwood flooring for the ground floor, a quality fitted kitchen, modern bathroom suites, multiple TV and phone points, and good storage provision.
- In addition, there is a laundry shoot from the first floor to the utility room, gas central heating, double glazing, and contemporary lighting.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with lawn and bespoke wood-decked patio and store shed, whilst to the front is a mono-blocked multi-vehicle driveway.
- Home reoprt available online.
- Open viewing: Thursdays 7-8pm and Sundays 2-4pm
Tastefully-presented and exceptionally spacious, seven bedroom, end-terrace family home, set over three levels, and with an enclosed rear garden and a multi-vehicle driveway to the front. Conveniently located in the desirable Corstorphine area, west of Edinburgh city centre. A reception hall has space for outerwear and gives access to: the front facing family room and to the dining room (with gas fireplace and bay window; a rear facing lounge with two corner cupboards; the rear facing kitchen; and to the WC set internally under the stairway. The kitchen features French patio doors to the rear garden, whilst quality fitted units include real granite worktops and matching splash-back. Open to the kitchen, the spacious family room has secondary access from the hall and includes fitted storage and TV units on one wall. Off the family room, a generous utility room has a door to the garden, fitted worktop and units, sink with drainer and a tiled surround. On the first floor, bedroom one and two are set to both aspects, and both include en-suite shower rooms. Bedrooms three and four are also set to both aspects, whilst bedroom five is front facing and currently used as an office. A family bathroom has a rear facing window and has a quality three piece suite, and a separate shower cubicle. On the second floor are two large double bedrooms, and a further generously proportioned en-suite shower room. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city by-pass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout, St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offering an extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, with the property in the catchment area for Corstorphine Primary and Craigmount High.