- Beautifully-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, third (top) floor flat, with skyline views.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living / dining, kitchen, utility room, two double bedrooms, box/study, and a bathroom.
- This period property features tall ceilings, front facing bay window, ornate cornice-work, hall and kitchen skylights, and extensive varnished hardwood flooring.
- Further highlights include a quality fitted kitchen, gas central heating, modern double glazing, and a stylish contemporary bathroom.
- In addition, there is a secured entry system, a well-maintained shared garden, and unrestricted street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement, located in the Leith Links area, north east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Sunday 2-4pm or by appointment - call MOV8
Beautifully-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, third (top) floor flat, with skyline views. Forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement, located in the Leith Links area, north east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall provides access to most rooms and features a skylight, two store cupboards, and varnished hardwood flooring that carries through into the lounge. With a large bay window, the living room is afforded plenty of natural light further accentuated by the tall ceilings with ornate plasterwork. In addition, the lounge features ample space for living and dining furniture and French doors that open into the modern kitchen with fitted units, wood-effect worktops, tiled backsplash and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood above, dishwasher, and further space for freestanding white goods. Well-proportioned bedroom one offers excellent skyline views from a rear-aspect window, carpeted flooring and convenient storage provision with a cupboard and separate wardrobe space, whilst also providing access to the adjoining utility room and boxroom. With hardwood flooring and a pendant light fitting, bedroom two also offers a front aspect window, coving and space for freestanding furniture. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with a shower unit over the bath and tiled splash walls. The Leith Links district is most famous for its open parklands, one of Edinburgh's larger green spaces, with other leisure opportunities including Seafield Recreation Ground and Craigentinny Golf Course. The fashionable Shore district can be found around a mile away, with its fine selection of Michelin-starred restaurants, and the Ocean Terminal retail complex a little further beyond offers a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a wide choice of high-street retailers and restaurants. Leith Walk, Easter Road, and Great Junction Street all lie within around a mile's radius, offering a wealth of restaurants, cafés, bars, and supermarkets. There are frequent bus services in the area, as well as a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy.