- Open viewing - Sunday 2-4PM or by Appointment, call 0345 646 0208
- Tastefully-presented and spacious, two bedroom, first floor, dual-aspect flat, with a private balcony, set within the modern and factored Strada development.
- Located in the highly-regarded Fettes area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, open-plan living room and kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and Juliet balcony, a second double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a modern fitted kitchen with island/breakfast bar and integrated appliances, contemporary lighting, fitted bathroom suites, and quality hardwood flooring.
- In addition, there is excellent built-in storage including bedroom wardrobes, multiple TV and telephone points, double glazing and gas central heating.
- The development also provides communal landscaped grounds, a secured entry system and ample residential parking.
- Home Report available online.
Tastefully-presented and spacious, two bedroom, first floor, dual-aspect flat, with a private balcony, set within the modern and factored Strada development, located in the highly-regarded Fettes area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The hallway gives access throughout and features four built-in store cupboards, space for outerwear and the secured entry system. Quality hardwood flooring runs through to an open-plan living space with access to the wood-decked southerly-facing private balcony. There is also a wall mount TV point, and a sliding door to the hallway offering a flexible open-plan living option. The kitchen features stone-effect worktops with matching splash-back, inset sink and drainer, and an integrated washing machine, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, and gas hob with 'floating' canopy. The master bedroom is set to the north-facing aspect and includes three built-in wardrobes, TV and phone points, a Juliet balcony and a stylish en-suite shower room with two-piece suite and an integrated cubicle. A second double bedroom also features a built-in wardrobe; whilst a bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with three-piece suite, tiled flooring and wall, and a mains shower mixer over the bath. Fettes is a desirable location, within easy reach of excellent local shopping and public transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Waitrose at Comely Bank, a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and Sainsbury's at Craigleith. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a wide variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.