- Well-presented, one bedroom, first floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the popular Meadowbank area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open-plan living room and kitchen, utility cupboard, a double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, quality hardwood flooring, period cast iron radiators, gas central heating and double glazing.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, a well-maintained shared garden, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and on surrounding streets.
- All furnishings are also available by negotiation for inclusion in the sale.
- Home Report available on request.
Well-presented, one bedroom, first floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement and located in the popular Meadowbank area, east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall gives access throughout, and features a deep built-in store cupboard, tiled flooring, a traditional clothes pulley, and the entryphone handset. An open-plan living area has space for freestanding furniture, and has coving, quality hardwood flooring, and has access to the utility cupboard which houses a washing machine, and a press cupboard with the boiler unit. Set to the rear of the room, a fitted kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, fridge/freezer, and an integrated oven and gas hob. A spacious double bedroom offers period cornice-work and a feature fireplace, hardwood flooring, coving, and a pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom consists of a white three-piece suite, and includes an electric shower over the bath and tiled splashwalls. Meadowbank lies east of the city centre with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, including the Meadowbank Shopping Park with a Sainsbury's superstore. Frequent bus services are available from London Road, whilst Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town are all accessible by foot. The east end of the city centre is also close by, including the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a fitness centre, and a multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat all offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.