- Spacious, two-bedroom, south facing, traditional upper villa with a private garden.
- Located in the popular Midlothian town of Penicuik.
- Comprises an; entrance hall and stair, hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Requiring some upgrading, features include modern gas central heating and double glazing, TV and phone points, and superb integrated storage provision including an attic.
- There is also a private garden to the rear, and unrestricted street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Spacious, two-bedroom, south facing, traditional upper villa with a private garden, located in the popular Midlothian town of Penicuik. The front door opens to the a hall and stair up to the main hall, which then gives further access throughout the property and to a built-in store cupboard. Rear facing, the living room features a built-in store cupboard, wall mounted fireplace and rooftop views to the Pentland Hills. Also rear facing, the good-size kitchen has modern fitted units, sink with drainer and a tiled surround. Two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to the front, with a built-in store cupboard for bedroom one, and a wall press and cupboard for bedroom two. The bathroom has a rear facing window and is fitted with a three piece suite, including a shower over the bath. Penicuik is a Midlothian town in a rural setting, a short drive from the Edinburgh bypass. Ideally placed for commuters, Penicuik offers a broad range of amenities including good local shopping, Tesco and Lidl supermarkets, banking and post office services, and numerous restaurants, pubs and cafes. Well-regarded schooling at all levels is available locally, and there is a library, and a leisure centre with a gym and swimming pool. Lying between the Pentland Hills and River North Esk, the adjacent countryside caters for a wide range of outdoor pursuits including walking, climbing, cycling, golf, and skiing at the Hillend dry-ski facility. The A701 and A702 provide extensive links north and south, and there are regular bus services linking to Edinburgh centre and other local destinations.