- Very spacious, well presented and rarely available, three bedroom, detached bungalow, with a garage, sun room and private gardens.
- Located in Lochgelly, Fife, well placed for the commuter.
- Comprises; an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, three double bedrooms, kitchen, sun room, bathroom and utility room.
- Features include gas central heating, timber framed double glazing, and good integrated storage provision, including three attic rooms with power and flooring.
- Externally the property benefits from an established rear garden, mostly laid to lawn, with a patio and timber sheds, with a side driveway leading to a garage.
- Home Report available online.
Very spacious, well presented and rarely available, three bedroom, detached bungalow, with a garage, sun room and private gardens. Located in Lochgelly, Fife, well placed for the commuter. The entrance vestibule leads into the hall which has carpeted flooring and opens to the bright and spacious rear set living room featuring carpeting, an open shelved press and a box bay window. The generously sized kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, laminate worktops, a composite sink, integrated ceramic hob, double oven, freestanding fridge and freezer. Set off the kitchen, the sun room has patio doors opening onto the rear garden and allows access to the utility room which includes a freezer and washing machine. Bedroom one features carpeted flooring, a bay window and ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom two is also set to the front, similarly sized and finished. Bedroom three is set to the side of the property, featuring carpeting and pendant lighting, and the sizable bathroom features a coloured three-piece suite with a corner set bath, and a separate cubicle including a mains mixer shower. Lochgelly is located close to the A92, approx. 12 miles from the Forth Road Bridge, for swift access to commuter routes into Edinburgh, and around 8 miles from Dunfermline, for larger retail and supermarket shopping. The railway station to the north of the town also connects to Edinburgh, with a journey time of just over 50 minutes into Edinburgh Waverley. Lochgelly lies just south of the Lomond Hills Regional Park, which covers a vast area with many access points, and has a large network of paths. There is open parkland within walking distance, and two golf courses nearby; the club within Lochgelly itself, and the course nearby at Cowdenbeath, with many others throughout Fife. Lochgelly has two schools - the South Primary, and secondary schooling at the High School.