- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, ground floor, dual aspect, main-door flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located on vibrant and bustling Easter Road, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance vestibule, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features within this flat include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, period plasterwork and panelled doors.
- Externally, there is a communal garden to the rear, with a small, quiet terrace area, and permit and unrestricted on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4pm
Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, ground floor, dual aspect, main door flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located on vibrant and bustling Easter Road, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained via the private doorway into the entrance vestibule then hall which serves each room within the flat and is floored with quality solid oak flooring extending through most of the public rooms. With french doors opening onto the rear terrace area, the living/dining room has room for living and dining furniture and is open plan to the kitchen which is fitted with high gloss modern units, solid hardwood worktops and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, microwave oven, extractor hood, slimline dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Set to the front, bedroom one features carpeted flooring and a plain cornice, whilst bedroom two is similarly well finished, featuring ornate cornice and ceiling rose, with ample space for freestanding furniture. The bathroom features a modern white three-piece suite with traditional style fittings, and an over-bath shower. Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, including a Lidl supermarket, whilst there is also a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Highly-frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, together with the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a fitness centre, and multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer open green spaces for walks and recreation.