- Set on a residential street, located in desirable Corstorphine, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Features include aluminium double glazing, gas central heating, good storage provision, a fitted kitchen with appliances, and TV and telephone points.
- Home Report available online.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a bathroom.
- Further features include a private plot with a timber shed, set within a shared drying area, and to the front, there is a private garden and driveway, with ample on-street parking nearby.
- Beautifully presented, three bedroom, lower villa with a private driveway and garden.
- Open viewings Sunday 2-4pm or by appointment. Please call Mov8.
Beautifully presented, three bedroom, lower villa with a private driveway and garden. Set on a residential street, located in desirable Corstorphine, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has carpeted flooring and a storage cupboard. Set to the rear, the bright and spacious living room features carpeted flooring, a storage cupboard and affords access to the well-proportioned kitchen which is fitted with modern, high gloss wall and base units with stone-effect worktops, tiled splashbacks and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Generously sized bedroom one is set to the front with carpeted flooring, and a bay window, whilst bedrooms two and three are similarly finished, with pendant light fittings and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Set to the side of the property, the bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece bathroom suite with a mixer shower over the bath, a storage unit and tiled splashbacks. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city by-pass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout, with St. John's Road offering a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offer an extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.