- Spacious and beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, dual aspect flat, set on the fourth (top) floor of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the sought-after Bruntsfield area of Edinburgh, to the southwest of the city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom, and a box room.
- The property offers original features including decorative plasterwork, panelled doors, high ceilings, and sanded and varnished floorboards.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, a secure entry system, double glazing, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a well maintained, sizeable communal garden to the rear, with permit on-street parking available in the surrounding areas.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious and beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, dual aspect flat, set on the fourth (top) floor of a traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the sought-after Bruntsfield area of Edinburgh, to the southwest of the city centre. The spacious hall grants access throughout the property, and includes recessed spot lighting, a built-in cupboard, the entry phone handset, and the access hatch to the loft space. Set towards the front with a bay window offering impressive views across the Bruntsfield Links towards Arthur's Seat, the living room also offers ornate cornice-work and an open shelved press. Set to the rear, the bright kitchen includes a pantry cupboard (housing the washing machine and tumble dryer), an open shelved press, and has plenty of space for dining furniture. The kitchen itself includes fitted units, oak wood worktops, a tiled surround, ceramic sink, an integrated oven and ceramic hob, and a freestanding fridge and freezer. The two double bedrooms are similarly finished, both with wood floorboards, cornice-work, and ample room for freestanding furniture. The bathroom is set to the rear of the property and includes a modern white suite and a shower unit over the bath, whilst a box room is set internally and offers a flexible space for storage or as a study/office. Highly desirable Bruntsfield is ideally positioned for families, professionals, and students alike, with its proximity and good connections to the city centre financial districts and to several universities. The bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops, creating a continental ambience. There is further excellent shopping in nearby Church Hill and Morningside, which boasts one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets, the Dominion multi-screen cinema, and the Church Hill Theatre. The Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open parklands, whilst there are peaceful walkways along the Union Canal, and the Fountain Park leisure complex provides a multi-screen cinema and a gym. With many parts of Edinburgh's centre available on foot, there is also regular public transport available from Gilmore and Bruntsfield Place.