- Well presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace house with a private garden, set in a quiet and modern residential development.
- The property is located in Newcraighall, to the southeast of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: a living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- Features include a modern fitted kitchen, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including an attic.
- Externally, the property benefits from an easily maintained private rear garden with a lawn and timber shed, whilst there is ample on-street parking to the front.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Well presented, two-bedroom, end-terrace house with a private garden, set in a quiet and modern residential development. The property is located in Newcraighall, to the southeast of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance opens directly into the bright, front-facing living room which offers contemporary wood-effect flooring and an under-stairs cupboard. Through to the rear, the kitchen includes space for dining furniture and gives access to a ground floor WC and to the rear garden. The kitchen itself is fitted with modern wall and base units, a sink with drainer, stone-effect worktops with a matching upstand, and an integrated oven, gas hob, and a canopy above. Upstairs, there are two well proportioned double bedrooms, one set to each aspect. Bedroom one includes carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, and an additional cupboard, while bedroom overlooks the rear and has the access hatch for the loft. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom consists of a white three-piece suite, a mains shower over the bath, and tiled splash walls. Newcraighall is a residential district lying on the east side of the city, adjacent to the Portobello/Musselburgh bypass which connects to the M8 and M9 motorways. Lying within easy reach of excellent schools, higher education, and hospitals, the area also offers efficient transport links, including frequent bus services to the city centre and surrounding areas. In addition, Newcraighall Park and Ride and Newcraighall train station are located nearby. Newcraighall offers a fantastic range of local amenities and leisure activities, including cinemas, a gym, restaurants, coffee shops, and major shopping outlets at Fort Kinnaird Retail Park. Holyrood Park and the Portobello esplanade offer opportunities for walking, jogging and cycling and there are several golf courses located nearby.