- Conveniently located in the popular Gorgie area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Freshly prepared for the market with light neutral decor, and featuring quality flooring, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances and a stylish bathroom.
- A generous enclosed rear garden includes a lawn and established shrubbery, a wood-decked patio, summer house, store shed, and a green house.
- Home Report available online.
- Light and spacious, three-bedroom, semi-detached bungalow, with gardens and a driveway.
- To the front is low-maintenance hedging for privacy, and a paved multi-vehicle driveway continuing up the side to a wood-framed garage/store.
- Comprises: a vestibule, hallway, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Further highlights include contemporary lighting, gas central heating, double glazing, alarm system and a fully floored loft.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4pm
- By appointment - call MOV8
Light and spacious, three-bedroom, semi-detached bungalow, with gardens and a driveway, conveniently located in the Balgreen area, west of Edinburgh city centre. The vestibule has ample space for outerwear and opens to the hallway giving further access throughout. Quality hardwood flooring continues from the hallway into the front-facing living room featuring a period fireplace and a press cupboard. Rear-facing and with a door to the garden, the kitchen includes real wood worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, fridge/freezer, washing machine, and an integrated oven and gas hob. Bedroom one is set to the front with a box bay window and a press cupboard, whilst bedroom two is rear-facing with coving and an open-shelved press. Bedroom three also has coving, shelving and a side aspect window, and all three bedrooms have carpeted flooring. The bathroom features quality Travertine wall and floor tiling and is fitted with a contemporary suite including a mains shower over the bath and recessed spot lighting. Gorgie is a popular and historic district of Edinburgh, just west of the city centre, comprising mostly of traditional stone-built tenements. Balgreen is a popular and convenient location of situated west of the city centre between Roseburn and Gorgie, with local amenities and good transport links to the city centre, and making a residential and commuting base. Recreational facilities within the area include Saughton Park, Corstorphine Hill Local Nature Reserve, Edinburgh Zoo, Murrayfield Rugby Stadium and Ice Rink, as well as a number of public parks and golf courses. There are regular daytime and 24-hr public transport services, including the tram line at Balgreen. Excellent schooling can be found at primary and secondary levels within the vicinity, and the city bypass is quickly accessed for the motorway network, Edinburgh Airport, and the Forth crossing.