- Light, spacious and tastefully-appointed, modern, four bedroom detached villa with gardens and garage.
- Set within an established residential development on the outskirts of the coastal village of Dunbar, East Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hall and landing, living room, dining room, dining kitchen, four double bedrooms, family bathroom, en-suite, and WC.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, quality wood-effect flooring, good storage, insulated loft, and TV and phone points.
- To the front is a private garden, partly laid to grass, with a monobloc driveway and an integral garage.
- To the rear is an enclosed and beautifully-landscaped south-facing garden, with a timber summer house.
- Home Report available online.
- By app - Call 0345 646 0208
This light, spacious and tastefully-appointed, four bedroom detached villa with gardens and garage is located on a modern residential development on the outskirts of the coastal village of Dunbar, East Lothian. Access to the ground-floor rooms is via a spacious, L-shaped entrance hall with an understairs cupboard accessed via a WC, and a stairway rising to the upper storey. To the front is a large living room with a garden outlook, while a family dining room features French doors opening to the rear garden. Adjacent is a large dining kitchen, also with French doors to the garden, and featuring a contemporary fitted kitchen with high-gloss units, wood-effect worktops, breakfast bar, and integrated appliances including a gas hob with extractor, an electric double oven, washing machine and dishwasher. On the upper floor, a carpeted landing with loft hatch and storage cupboard serves the master bedroom with stylish en-suite shower room. There are three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite, plus a recessed shower cubicle with electric shower. Dunbar, famed for its high sunshine hours, harbour, rugged coastline, beaches, and attractive surrounding countryside, lies on the coast at the mouth of the Forth Estuary, some thirty miles east of Edinburgh. It is easy to reach by road and rail, being only half a mile from the A1, with the rail line between Edinburgh and London passing through the town. The John Muir Country Park and the Lammermuir Hills offer scenic, tranquil landscapes. There are multiple golf courses, and the town is home to a modern leisure centre with a pool, health suite, sauna and gym. Dunbar also offers an excellent range of local convenience, speciality shopping and cafes along its charming main high street, together with an ASDA superstore on the outskirts.