- Well-presented and spacious, four-bedroom, double upper flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built terrace.
- Located in Edinburgh's highly desirable Stockbridge area, just north of the city centre.
- Comprises an entrance and stairway, hall, living / dining room, kitchen, family room, upper hall four-double bedrooms, WC and a family bathroom.
- This desirable period property features tall ceilings and generous room sizes, a bay window, ornate cornice-work, working window shutters, and stripped wood-panelled doors.
- In addition, there is an impressive skylight cupola over the stairwell, a modern fitted kitchen, contemporary bathroom suites, extensive hardwood flooring and gas central heating.
- The property comes with shared access to the exceptional Dean Park Gardens, and there is ample zoned parking to the front and the surrounding cobbled streets.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and spacious, four-bedroom, double upper flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built terrace. Located in Edinburgh's highly desirable Stockbridge area, just north of the city centre. A shared vestibule entrance has period mosaic tiled flooring, and opens to the carpeted entrance hall and stairway, with ample space for outerwear. The stairs lead up to the first hall giving access to the four public rooms and to a WC with two piece suite. Set to the front, the highly impressive public room features the bay window, a marble fireplace, ornate cornice-work and ample space for lounge and dining furniture. Rear facing, the spacious kitchen has a built-in store/panty/utility cupboard and contemporary pendant light fittings. Fitted units include laminate worktops, sink with drainer, and an integrated double oven, 5 ring gas hob and canopy. Further appliances include a washing machine, dryer and a dishwasher. A flexible family room is also rear facing and is currently used as an office, and offers a potential fourth bedroom. A decorative cast-iron staircase leads to the upper level, with the impressive cupola flooding the stairwell with natural light. The first bedroom is a generous double and is rear facing, together with bedroom two, offering northward skyline views across the city with Fife on the horizon. A third bedroom is set to the front; whilst the stylish family bathroom is set internally with a skylight window, and features a modern suite, and P-shaped bath with 'rain' shower head. Stockbridge is situated within walking distance of the heart of Edinburgh's city centre, and has a bustling high street, offering an eclectic mix of speciality shops, restaurants, fashionable bars and delicatessens, giving the area an artistic, almost bohemian feel. A Sainsbury's Local can be found on Raeburn Place, and a Waitrose is situated at nearby Comely Bank. Craigleith Retail Park at Blackhall offers a wide range of shopping facilities including a Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury's superstore and Boots. The Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park and The Water of Leith Walkway provide many pleasant walks, and the Glenogle Swim Centre and Gym is close by. Regular bus services provide access to most parts of the city.