- Well-presented and exceptionally spacious, five bedroom, end terrace townhouse over three storeys, with a private terrace, garden, and an integrated carport.
- Forming part of a modern, factored residential development, the property is located in the vibrant Shore area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: halls for each level, a living room, dining/kitchen, utility room, five double bedrooms, two en-suite shower-rooms, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, contemporary bathroom suites, and good storage provision.
- In addition, there are generous room sizes, Juliet balconies, contemporary flooring and light fittings, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally, there is a lawn to the front with a shared green beyond, a private carport to the rear, and additional residents parking provision.
- The development also provides a concierge service, communal gym, shared bike store, private residents parking, and landscaped grounds.
- Home Report available online,
- Open viewings: Sundays 2-4pm or by appointment
Well-presented and exceptionally spacious, five bedroom, end terrace townhouse over three storeys, with a private terrace, garden, and an integrated carport. Forming part of a modern, factored residential development, the property is located in the vibrant Shore area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The ground floor has access from both aspects, with a vestibule to the front, opening to the ground floor hall. A flexible family room/fifth bedroom is set to the front, with French patio doors opening to the private garden. A utility room is set internally off the hall, with modern fitted units, stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, and a washing machine. The WC is also set internally off the hall, as is a walk-in store room. On the first floor, the public rooms are set to both aspects, with quality hardwood flooring for the lounge, and French patio doors to the generous private terrace. Rear-facing, the kitchen has ample space for a dinner table and patio doors to a Juliet balcony. Modern fitted units include stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, and an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy. On the second floor, two carpeted double bedrooms are set to both aspects, and have ample room for freestanding storage. A family bathroom is set internally off the hall and has a fitted suite, and a separate integrated shower cubicle. On the third floor, two further double bedrooms are set to both aspects, both featuring private en-suite shower rooms and built-in wardrobes. The Shore is a fashionable and vibrant location north of Edinburgh city centre, offering a blend of historic buildings and modern developments, and is well-served by the area's unrivalled selection of cafés, bars, bistros and eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants. Extensive local shopping is available throughout Leith, with Great Junction Street and the foot of Leith Walk close by, and a Tesco superstore on Duke Street. There is an ASDA at Newhaven, whilst The Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex offers a wide range of major high-street shopping outlets, a multi-screen cinema, gym, spa, and a variety of restaurants. Walks and cycleways can be found along the Newhaven shore and the Water of Leith, whilst the extensive Leith Links park offers open green spaces.