- Beautifully-presented and spacious four bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens, driveway and an integrated garage.
- Set on a corner plot of a modern, maintained and family-orientated residential development in Macmerry, near Tranent, in East Lothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen/dining room, upper hall, four bedrooms, en-suite shower room, a family bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a modern integrated kitchen, contemporary flooring and extensive recessed spot lighting.
- In addition, there is HIVE gas central heating, double glazing, multiple TV and phone points, and excellent storage provision including a loft and bedroom wardrobes.
- Externally, there is a spacious enclosed rear garden laid to lawn, with a patio and a store shed. To the front, is a lawn and a double driveway leading to the integral garage with power and lighting.
- This modern development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, and well-maintained communal grounds including a play park.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
*CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY 1ST DECEMBER AT 12PM* Beautifully-presented and spacious four bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens, driveway and an integrated garage. The property is set on a corner plot of a modern, maintained and family-orientated residential development in Macmerry, near Tranent, in East Lothian. The entrance hall has ample space for outerwear, with built-in stores under the stairs, and easy maintenance wood-effect flooring. The hall grants access throughout, including to a ground floor WC with a modern two-piece suite. Rear-facing, the bright living room includes a box-bay window with French patio doors leading out to the rear garden, carpeted flooring, and a central pendant light fitting. With the contemporary flooring continuing from the hall, the exceptionally spacious dining room and kitchen offers a a front-facing bay window and a side access door to the garden. The stylish fitted kitchen itself includes stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a mosaic-tiled surround, unit downlighting, and an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, and gas hob with a canopy above. On the first floor, the master bedroom is set to the front, with a built-in wardrobe and store cupboard, carpeted flooring, a feature alcove, and an en-suite shower room with a two-piece suite and an integrated cubicle. Similarly-sized bedrooms two and three are set to either aspect and include carpeted flooring and built-in wardrobes, with front-facing bedroom two and including a feature alcove with shelving, and with flexible bedroom four set overlooking the rear garden. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom consists of a three-piece suite, with a mains shower over the bath, a ladder radiator, wood-effect flooring, and tiled splashwalls. Macmerry lies some two miles east of the town of Tranent, which provides most of the amenities for the immediate area, and has its own primary school, several play-parks, and local convenience shopping. A former mining community, it is set amid open countryside, close to the East Lothian coast with its superb beaches. The village benefits from good bus connections and is just a short drive from the A1, for ease of commuting to Edinburgh. Regular train and bus services run from nearby Musselburgh, Wallyford and Prestonpans. Tranent itself offers excellent shopping facilities, service amenities, schooling for all ages, and a range of leisure and recreational facilities, along with supermarkets, a doctor's surgery, leisure centre, library, and post office.