- Spacious and immaculately-presented, four bedroom, detached family home, set over three floors, with mature private gardens and a garage.
- Occupying a desirable corner plot on a quiet residential side street, the property is located in the sought-after Cammo area of Edinburgh.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, four double bedrooms, a family bathroom, shower room and a ground floor WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, a fitted kitchen with appliances and integrated storage including in the eaves.
- Externally the property benefits from a two-car drive, a separate double garage, and mature front and rear gardens mostly laid to lawn with established borders.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious and immaculately-presented, four bedroom, detached family home, set over three floors, with mature private gardens and a garage. Occupying a desirable corner plot on a quiet residential side street, the property is located in the sought-after Cammo area of Edinburgh. The light and welcoming entrance hall has sanded and varnished floorboards extending though to the reception rooms, has room for outerwear, and gives access throughout including to a store cupboard and a WC with a two-piece suite. The bright and spacious dual-aspect living room features a multi-fuel stove, coving, plenty of natural light, and is open-plan to the rear-set dining room which has a sliding patio door out to the garden. The tastefully-finished kitchen is fitted with traditional-style units, a ceramic sink and a range of integrated appliances including a five-burner gas hob, oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. A large family room is set to the side of the house, and has large windows to three aspects, a skylight, and includes patio doors to the front. On the first floor, there are three double bedrooms, all generously-sized with carpeted flooring and pendant light fittings, whilst a fourth extremely generous bedroom with eaves access is located on the second floor. Completing the accommodation, a tasteful bathroom with contemporary, traditionally-styled fittings includes a feature roll-top bath, wall panelling and tiled flooring, with an adjoining modern shower room fitted with a separate shower cubicle, a modern white suite, and tiled splashwalls. Cammo is a highly sought-after area, with good local shopping at Barnton and supermarkets in Corstorphine and Craigleith retail park, with further extensive retail shopping to be found at The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait Retail Park. Well-regarded local schooling is available including The Royal High and St. Augustine's. Recreational facilities within the area include the Drumbrae Leisure Centre, the exclusive David Lloyd Gym, the Corstorphine Hill, Edinburgh Zoo, sports clubs, golf courses, Cramond Shore, the River Almond, and the delightful Cammo Estate country park. This west-of-city location allows for particularly quick access to the city bypass and further onto the motorway network to Edinburgh Airport and the Forth crossing.