- Beautifully-presented and exceptionally spacious, five-bedroom, three storey mid-terrace townhouse with gardens.
- Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Morningside area, south of the city centre.
- This period property features tall ceilings, front facing bay windows, ornate cornice-work, varnished hardwood flooring, stained glass windows, skylight cupolas, and feature fireplaces.
- Home Report available online.
- Externally there are low-maintenance gardens to the front and rear with an eclectic mix of flowers, shrubbery, herbs, and apple, cherry, and plum trees.
- There is zoned permit street parking to the front.
- Further highlights include a quality fitted kitchen, a large multi-purpose utility room, modern bathroom suites, gas central heating and excellent storage provision.
- Comprises a: vestibule, halls for each level, living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, utility room, five double bedrooms, two en-suite bathrooms, a WC, and a family bathroom.
- Viewing by Appointment - Call Mov8
Beautifully-presented and exceptionally spacious, five-bedroom, three storey mid-terrace townhouse with gardens. Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Morningside area, south of the city centre. A traditional door with original stained glass detail opens from the entrance vestibule into the main hallway. With carpeted flooring and stairs leading to the basement and first-floor landing, the hall affords access to all ground floor rooms except the rear-set kitchen. The living room has a large front aspect bay window allowing for plenty of natural light, further accentuated by the tall ceilings with ornate cornicing. In addition, the lounge offers a feature fireplace, open-shelved press and hardwood flooring. The dining room affords plenty of space for freestanding furniture and provides access to the rear-set kitchen fitted with traditional units with granite worktops, tiled backsplash, and a Belfast sink. Appliances include a range cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and space for further white goods. Ground-floor bedroom four offers a flexible space with a rear-aspect window overlooking the garden, and a feature fireplace. On the first floor, bedroom two is similarly finished, whilst bedroom three is slightly larger and allows for ample space for freestanding furniture. Set internally off the landing is the bright family bathroom fitted with a modern three-piece suite with a skylight cupola and spot lighting. The well-proportioned master bedroom has another large front aspect bay window, tall ceilings and a feature fireplace. In addition, a spacious en-suite bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite with a separate shower cubicle. The basement offers access to a WC and excellent storage provision with a deep store, separate cupboard and a sizeable utility room with fitted units and a freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer. Bedroom five has a rear-aspect window overlooking the garden and includes a wardrobe and dressing area, and an en-suite bathroom with a roll-top clawfoot tub. With another stained glass window detail, the family room with working fireplace provides a flexible space and access to the private rear garden through a set of french doors. Morningside is a highly-desirable residential area to the south of Edinburgh city centre, with the bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops. The property is walking distance from Waitrose and M&S. It is also within walking distance from top city schools: the highly-esteemed South Morningside Primary, St Peter’s RC Primary, award-winning state schools James Gillespie's and Boroughmuir high schools, and also walking distance from the private George Watson's College. Morningside is known for its leisure provision including the Dominion cinema, together with public parks such as Braidburn Valley and the Hermitage of Braid, as well as various golf courses and sports centres. The A702 offers access to the city bypass to the south, whilst regular bus services are available on the A702 a short walk away.