- Immaculately presented and spacious three-bedroom, detached family home, with private gardens and a garage.
- Set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, located in the popular Borders town of West Linton.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, open plan living room, dining kitchen and sun room, three double bedrooms, a bathroom, en-suite shower room, WC and utility room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and excellent integrated storage including an integral garage.
- Further features include air source heat pump central heating with under floor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs. Each room downstairs has its own control and a main control panel upstairs.
- Externally the property benefits from a monobloc driveway to the front, and a rear garden laid to lawn, with a patio.
- The property is covered under the NHBC warranty till August 2027.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented and spacious three-bedroom, detached family home, with private gardens and a garage. Set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, located in the popular Borders town of West Linton. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs leading to the landing, allows access to the garage and opens into the bright and spacious living room featuring carpeted flooring. Open to the light sun room, the dining kitchen is fitted with a tiled floor, pendant light fitting modern units and a range of integrated Smeg appliances including an induction hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The utility room has a washing machine and tumble dryer and the WC is set off. Upstairs, the master bedroom has a deep walk-in wardrobe and stylish en-suite shower room, and ample space for freestanding storage furniture; bedroom two has carpeting and a built-in wardrobe, as does bedroom three. The family bathroom features a modern white three-piece suite with a hidden cistern toilet, storage units and tiled walls. West Linton is a picturesque conservation village set in beautiful countryside in the Scottish Borders. There is a good range of local amenities which include a newsagent, post office, Medical Centre and a range of pubs and restaurants. Schooling at nursery and primary level is catered for within the village, with a school bus providing transport to Peebles High School. Nearby Biggar, Peebles and Penicuik offer more extensive shopping facilities, including a Tesco Superstore at Penicuik. Buses run on a regular basis from Dumfries and Biggar along with a connection to Peebles and Edinburgh City Centre, and roughly twelve miles away is the Edinburgh City Bypass connecting to major motorway networks and Edinburgh Airport.