- Beautifully presented and very spacious, two bedroom, first floor flat, set within a factored residential development.
- Forming part of a high-end, bespoke former hospital conversion, in the vibrant Leith area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, a further double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include double height ceilings in five rooms, original sash and casement windows, quality flooring, a fitted kitchen with appliances, 'Hive' controlled gas central heating and storage space.
- Further features include a secure entry system, an allocated parking space in the resident's car park, and well-tended communal grounds.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented and very spacious, two bedroom, first floor flat, set within a factored residential development, forming part of a high-end, bespoke former hospital conversion, in the vibrant Leith area, north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has wood flooring, the secure entryphone and serves each room within the flat. Featuring double-height ceilings with complementary tall windows, the exceptionally bright and spacious living room features wood flooring and modern lighting. Set off the living room, the dining kitchen is fitted with slate flooring, modern units with matching worktops and a stainless steel sink, with integrated appliances including a gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. The master bedroom features double height ceilings, a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room fitted with a modern two-piece suite and shower cubicle with an electric shower, whilst the second bedroom is set on the corner of the building, and likewise has a built-in wardrobe. Set internally off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with a mains over-bath shower and tiled splashback and quality tiled flooring. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, and is a vibrant city location with a wealth of boutique shops, cafes, bars, eateries, specialist shops, and supermarkets located throughout. The nearby Shore also features a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst Ocean Terminal, the Omni Centre, and the refurbished St James Quarter offer many high-street names, restaurants, gyms, and multi-screen cinemas. There are numerous public parks and squares to be found within close proximity, including the expansive Leith Links and The Water of Leith Walkway. The area is well-served by a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy. With good road links including the A199 and A900, frequent bus services are available from Leith Walk, with the new tram extension expected to complete in 2023. Tenure: Freehold. Council Tax Band: D.