- Bright, spacious and well-presented, one bedroom, dual-aspect, first floor flat in a traditional block of six.
- In a quiet leafy side-street in the popular Balgreen area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, double bedroom and bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, Hive Active gas central heating with a Worcester combi-boiler, fitted blinds, mains smoke alarms and phone points.
- With private and shared garden grounds to the rear, and ample unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- The property also benefits from an outlook to the front over a tree-lined central parkway.
- Home Report available online.
- All furniture and appliances shown in photos are included in the sale.
- By app - Call 0345 646 0208
** CLOSING DATE - WEDNESDAY, 15TH MAY AT 11 AM ** This bright, spacious and well-presented, one bedroom, dual-aspect, first floor flat is set in a traditional block of six, located in a quiet side-street in the popular Balgreen area to the west of Edinburgh city centre. A light L-shaped entrance hall serves all rooms, with good natural light provided by a window looking on to the rear gardens. The generously proportioned, carpeted living room has leafy views to the front, offers ample space for dining, and features a wooden fireplace with coal-effect electric fire. Overlooking the rear gardens, the kitchen is fitted with modern units with laminate worktops and splash tiling, and has space for a table and chairs. Appliances include a freestanding gas cooker, fridge/freezer and a washing machine, and there is a corner cupboard and wood-effect laminate flooring. To the front, with twin windows, a large carpeted double bedroom features a built-in wardrobe, and offers ample freestanding furniture space. Also front-facing is a good-sized bathroom with a modern white suite with a corner bath, over-bath shower, tiled splashbacks, vinyl flooring and inset downlights. Balgreen is a popular and convenient location situated just off the A8 between Roseburn and Corstorphine, with local amenities and good transport links to the city centre, and making a residential and commuting base. Recreational facilities within the area include Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Corstorphine Hill Local Nature Reserve, Edinburgh Zoo, Murrayfield Rugby Stadium and Ice Rink, as well as a number of public parks and golf courses. There are regular daytime and 24-hr public transport services, including the tram line at Balgreen. Excellent schooling can be found at primary and secondary levels within the vicinity, and the city bypass is quickly accessed for the motorway network, Edinburgh Airport, and the Forth crossing.