- Please note: The images in this advert have been supplied by MOV8's client.
- Immaculately presented and bright, two bedroom, ground floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Marchmont neighbourhood, just south of the city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, an en-suite, and a bathroom.
- Traditional period details have been carefully retained, including high ceilings, a front-facing bay window, sanded and varnished floorboards, a feature fireplace, and ornate cornice-work.
- Additional features include: gas central heating, double glazing, and excellent integrated storage.
- Externally, the property benefits from a private front garden, a well-maintained shared garden to the rear, and zoned parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Tastefully finished, the property has been renovated to an excellent standard, with modern vertical radiators, a stylish fitted kitchen and contemporary bathroom suites.
- Viewings Sunday 2-4 pm or by Appointment
Immaculately presented and bright, two bedroom, ground floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement, located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Marchmont neighbourhood, just south of the city centre. Upon entering the property, the welcoming entrance hall includes three cupboards, space for outerwear, and sanded and varnished wood floorboards which continue throughout most of the rooms. Brightly set towards the front, with a traditional bay window with working wooden shutters, the generously-sized living room offers intricate cornice-work, a ceiling rose, feature fireplace, press cupboard, and has ample space for both lounge and dining furniture. Set internally and finished to a high specification, the kitchen features quartz worktops, tiled splashbacks, an inset sink, high gloss wall and base units, and under-cabinet lighting. Appliances include an integrated oven, gas hob with a canopy above, and a freestanding fridge/freezer. The master bedroom is set quietly overlooking the rear garden and includes carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting, an Edinburgh press, and two cupboards, one of which houses the boiler. The en-suite consists of a modern white two-piece suite and a wetroom-style mains shower. A further bedroom is set to the front, with a pendant light fitting, sanded floorboards, and space for freestanding furniture. Completing the accommodation is a stylish white three-piece suite with elegant traditional-style fittings, including a rainfall showerhead over the roll-top bath and tiled splashwalls. Marchmont is a sought-after area, well-placed for access to universities, hospitals, excellent schooling including James Gillespie's High School, and local amenities including extensive shopping in the vicinity. Neighbouring Morningside, Newington and Tollcross offer a wide variety of specialist shops, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and theatres. The open green parklands of Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows are situated within close proximity, and include public tennis courts, playgrounds, and a pitch and putt course, whilst Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat and the Salisbury Crags are located a little further to the east. With the city centre easily accessible on foot, the area has frequent bus services available from Marchmont Road and Melville Drive.